Resources During COVID-19
Posted August 12, 2020
- MORE distribution sites have been added to pick up breakfast/lunch – including one nearby at Smith Elementary.
- Click HERE to see the updated list – these sites will be open from 11am-12:30pm Monday-Friday (only one family member needs to go, please wear a mask!). Food pick-up is exempt from the Stay at Home Order.
- Dinner can still be picked up for children under 18 at some local rec centers (nearest to us is Hiawatha Davis)- Monday-Friday, 3:30-5:30pm
- DPS Distribution sites will be sending home bags of food for the weekend every Friday – be sure to stop by on a Friday to receive on if you are in need.
- The Greater Park Hill Food Pantry is still operating (2823 Fairfax Street)
- Emergency Food Pantry
- Monday and Wednesday from 10am-1pm
- Requirements/Restrictions: Must provide proof of address in Greater Park Hill (Colorado to Quebec, Colfax to north city boundary). Must provide proof of each person in household.
Did you know that RTD is FREE for the month of April? If you are an essential employee and in need of transportation, please note that all RTD services are fare-less as of now. Continue to practice mask-wearing and all proper health precautions.
- We know internet access is difficult during this time. COMCAST is offering free service to those that qualify (if you have previous debt, please still apply. They are allowing many of those with unpaid debt to sign up).
- Xfinity is turning on all hotspots – if you are near an xfinity hotspot, you will be able to log on for free – select “xfinitywifi”
- Love Northeast Denver is offering a lot of assistance for families in our area. Reach out if you have a specific need.
- DPS has a family and community helpline: 720-423-3054
- Questions about DPS and the COVID-19 Response: https://www.dpsk12.org/coronavirus/ or call 720-424-4357
- Contact our Family Liaison if you have additional needs: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-242-6414 (via text)