What is PTO?
The PTA (Parent-Teacher Organization) is a formal organization composed of Hallett Academy family members, teachers and other school personnel working to engage families in school participation.
Elected each school year, the PTO board and committee chairs are a group of families that volunteer their time to help the school leadership make Hallett Academy as safe, positive, and inclusive as it can be!
Why join the PTO?
- Make a difference! You will have the opportunity to vote on school related issues (1 vote for an individual membership and 2 votes for a family membership)
- Become better informed on the operations and opportunities within our school community.
- Provide financial and altruistic support for our school.
Benefits of the PTO
It benefits your child. By joining the PTO you help the school be better because the PTO funds many of the necessary programs at Hallett Academy, including:
- Interventionists in the school
- Updated technology in the classrooms
- PT library tech | PT recess coach | PT lunchroom monitors
- Additional Gifted & Talented programs and services